Tuesday

LIVE YOUR POTENTIAL

What is your vision for your life? What is the greatest that you can hope to achieve? Are your answers influenced by the limitations of tribal consciousness?

What are the reasons that you use to justify living below your potential?

I cannot do this because....

I am not educated enough.
I am too old.
I am the wrong ethnicity.
I am the wrong gender.
I don't have the experience.
I will never be taken seriously.
I don't have the time.
I am not good looking enough.
I don't know what I am doing.

The justification is your own. You (ultimately) only answer to yourself. There are no excuses. There are only choices. Remove the judgment from your choices and simply be clear about the choices that you are making. You may either be the rule or the exception. There is no need to defend your doubt and support your fear with reasons for why your life is not all that you would like it to be. When you truly decide that you want your life to be more and believe that it is possible, you will act accordingly.

Monitor your thoughts and words today. Do you find yourself defending your fear and inaction or supporting the power and potential of something new and more effective?

success or sabotage? whatever the reasons that you use to limit yourself: stop lying. it is a choice that you are making and nothing more. success is a choice, not a destiny.

is this going to be an incredible day? what do you use as your reasons to limit the possibility of miracles in your life today?

"Men and women are limited not by the place of their birth, not by the color of their skin, but by the size of their hope…" John H. Johnson

Mark Ward
nu*design LLC

No comments: